ADHD Parenting

"Your Shortest Path to a Respectful Child and a Peaceful Home…Period."

  • How to Get Grant Money as a Single Parent

    If you are a single parent you may be eligible to get money from the government.

    There are certain qualifications that you must meet.  Here are some of them:

      1- You have to be a single parent, meaning you and your spouse are divorced or your spouse has died.

      2- You might be eligible in some instances if your partner is seriously injured or disabled.

      3- You might get assistance if your spouse has abandoned the child for a year or longer.

      4- You may be eligible if your partner is in jail.

      5- If you and the other parent were never married.

      6- If you can’t identify who the other parent is. (shame on you)

    There are a number of factors that limit you ability to get assistance.

    For more information on this subject go to:

    No Comments